Welcome to the one-stop resource page for our physicians and office staff! Please visit this page to stay connected with up-to-date patient management tools, newsletters, trainings, and announcements from Noble AMA IPA. For questions or additional information please contact our provider relations department at (760) 941-7309 x102.
Provider Relations & Patient Management
- MDX Login Instructions: This document contains instructions for how to log into MDX, the data management portal for risk adjustment and quality measures. Please access this portal when completing the patients Annual Visit form.
- AV Training Form: This detailed guide highlights the areas and proper completion of the patient Annual Visit form. Every field must be completed for processing.
- Notice To Consumer Sign: Effective June 27, 2010, regulation by the Business and Professions Code section 138, requires physicians in California to inform their patients that they are licensed by the Medical Board of California and to include the Board contact information. This link offers sample signage to comply with this mandate.
- Preventive Health Guideline 2017: Coverage determination guideline from United Healthcare provides assistance in interpreting certain standard benefit plans.
- CDC Immunization Schedules – Adult: Center for Disease Control and Prevention adult immunization recommendations and details for healthcare professionals.
- CDC Immunization Schedule – Children (0-18 Years) Center for Disease Control and Prevention child immunization recommendations and details for healthcare professionals.
- PPACA: Important health care reform notice regarding preventive checkups, screenings, and vaccines with no out-of-pocket costs.
- 2018 P4P Best Practices Guidelines: One-page reference guide outlining the current year's best practices for P4P measures related to commercial insurance plans.
- 2018 CMS 5 Star Best Practices Guidelines: One-page reference guide outlining the current year's best practices for 5-star measures related to Medicare Advantage plans.
- Advanced Health Care Directive PCP Tool: This tool is intended to document your discussion with a patient regarding his or her advance directive.
- Affirmative Statement: Quality utilization statement reflecting the basis for all utilization decisions as required by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA.)
- PDR Form: Please complete this form for all provider dispute resolution requests.
- HEIDIS Coding Guidelines with ICD-10: Two-page reference tip sheet outlining HEIDIS measures with associated CPT II codes and descriptions.
- Risk Adjustment Common Codes: Crosswalk tool containing associated HCC, RAF, ICD-10 and 9, and description for common risk adjustment codes.
- Risk Adjustment Common Codes for Diabetes: Crosswalk tool containing associated Diabetic HCC, RAF, ICD-9 and 10 codes, and descriptions with associated manifestations.
Provider Compliance Training
- Medicare Learning Network (MLN) Medicare Part C &D Compliance and FWA Trainings FAQ Guide: This guide summarizes CMS training requirements for compliance and fraud, waste, and abuse (FWA) and offers links and resources to materials.
- Access Guide to the CMS Medicare Learning Network (MLN): This guide provides steps and screenshots to aid in accessing the CMS MLN where you can access current versions of both the CMS required trainings - General Compliance and Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (FWA.)
- PDT HIPAA & HITECH Training: Overview of HIPAA and HITECH training requirements.
- Medicare Parts C & D General Compliance Training: Medicare mandated general compliance training required for all individuals and entities conducting health or administrative services for Medicare enrollees.
- Combating Medicare Parts C and D Fraud, Waste, and Abuse: Medicare mandated training regarding avoiding, identifying, and reporting fraud, waste, and abuse, and how to report fraud, waste, and abuse for Noble AMA IPA.
- CMS Strategic Language Access Plan (LAP): The CMS LAP program aims to improve access to CMS federally conducted activities by persons with limited English proficiency (LEP.) Please reference the LAP Contacts by Health Plan for resources by health plan for patients requiring language assistance.
- ICE C&L Provider Toolkit - Cultural Sensitivity: Helpful background materials and tools produced by a nation-wide team of healthcare professionals dedicated to high-quality, effective, and compassionate care.
- Access to Care Standards: There are certain care access standards that must be observed according to the required service. Please reference this sheet for guidelines.
- How to Run OIG/GSA Screening Checks: Use this how to guide for steps on running screening checks on the OIG and SAM websites.
- CMS Provider Marketing Guidelines: CMS has specific marketing guidelines and requirements for providers. Please use this resource as an overview of the dos and don'ts of provider marketing activities. This document should not be used as a substitute for CMS marketing guidelines.
Health Plan Standards of Conduct
SNP MOC Training by Health Plan
Additional ICD-10 Training